CharlieDesign provides clarity, connectivity, and conversation for:
- Project Management
- Social Communications (Media/Networking).
Charlie is an experienced voice of reason in the crowd.
My pdf bio flyer: charliedesign
- Brand Development & Management
- Communications (Internal & External)
- Community Engagement
- Customer Service
- Event Management
- Media, Public Relations & Networking
- Research & Analytics
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Website Development & Management
2. Project Management
Charlie engages from conception to implementation, to plan and manage the administration, experience, analysis, and people-skills with political wrangling required to provide leadership to achieve business objectives throughtout a project lifecycle. Charlie delivers.
3. Social Communications
* Strategic plans. To be or not to be? Social media needs a well-articulated idea of why, what, when and how. Best practices, knowing when and how to engage, and using the best and most effective tools to produce maximum results and efficiency. Charlie helps.
* Tactical plans. Social media is a conversation. Build relationships, have conversations, engage, interact, share and connect. This takes time, effort and experience. Do you understand this space to deliver? Charlie does.
Social media is media, services and tools used for publishing, sharing and discussing information. They include forums, blogs, wikis, social networking websites that allow individual users to upload, share and recommend content. FaceBook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, SlideShare, and WordPress are engaging ways to interact with your clients and business partners. Charlie cares, shares and dares.
Charlie prides herself with having a proactive involvement in new technologies ensuring communication, project management and media methods remain contemporary, fluid and proactive.
LinkedIn (professional profile):http://au.linkedin.com/in/charlierobinson
www.charliedesign.net.au / 0424644624 / email@example.com
Communities and dedicated groups founded include:
As the founder and owner of the Dead Reds Wine Group – a group committed to unearthing great old red wine – all elements of communications through to social media interaction is put into action. The group is well over 500 members strong, and has been active on Adelaide’s social scene since 2007 with sister groups starting in Canada, America and now Geraldton, WA. www.deadreds.com.au
Energising SA (from 2010, LinkedIn Group)
A group for the discussion of energy that affects South Australia. www.linkedin.com
Unearthing Ideas is an initiative by Ron Corso and Charlie-Helen Robinson bringing together the fields of creativity and social learning to engage the creative capacities inherent in all of us.